These grant conditions should be read together with the offer letter.
- The grant may be used only for the purpose for which it was made in the offer letter by the trustees. Any proposed changes should be submitted in writing for the trustees’ approval
- Any delays or major changes in the project delivery should be brought to the trustees’ attention
- The grant offer may be withdrawn after 12 months if it is not taken up. You may apply for an extension in exceptional circumstances
- A progress report is requested within a year of each grant payment. This should detail the results and outcomes of the project and the extent to which it is meeting the objectives stated in the original application. For multi year grants a final report needs to be submitted at the end of the grant period
- We may wish to visit to see the work funded during the life of the grant
- The trustees reserve the right to withhold a grant or require repayment if: any false information is supplied to the Foundation deliberately; the work undertaken is not the work for which the grant was approved; the grantee becomes insolvent or goes into administration, receivership or liquidation, and if the grant has not already been spent on its intended purpose
- Permission must be sought for the use of the Foundation’s logo